EB-5 Green Card route to the US citizenship in 2022
Published at: 25/04/2022 12:10 pm
The US Congress strengthened the legal protection of the investors who wish to become Americans through the EB-5 residency by investment program and lowered the minimum investment amount.
On 11 March 2022, the legislators passed the "EB-5 Reform and Integrity Act of 2022" to reorganise the regional center program after a year-long backlog. This amendment extends the regional center program's authorisation. Instead of cancelling its residency by investment schemes, the US reassures the investors that the United States keeps on welcoming wealthy investors.
Lower EB-5 Investment Requirements from 2022
- US$800,000 minimum investment for projects located in a target employment area (TEA) (previously, the minimum amount was US$900,000)
- US$1,050,000 minimum investment in projects not in a TEA (previously US$1,8 million).
The authorities will adjust the minimum investment amount to inflation through 2027.
Main advantages of the US EB-5 program in 2022
- The successful applicants receive the Green Card (immigration visa for only two years to obtain the permanent residency and later the US citizenship. The entire naturalisation process can take 5 to 6 years.
- Discus Holding Ltd's partner Regional Center has a 95% application approval rate.
- Close family members can also receive the Green Card (children up to the age of 21)
Click here for the details of the EB-5 Program!
What do you need to apply for the Green Card through the EB-5 Program?
- The minimum amount of investment (US$800,000 or US$1,050,000).
- You must prove the lawful origin of your funds.
- You must present a business plan to create ten jobs in two and a half years after your successful application).
How can Discus Holdings Ltd help you apply successfully and fast for the US Green Card through the EB-5 Program?
Discus Holding Ltd's experts have an experience of more than 30 years with the US EB-5 residency by investment scheme since it started in 1990. Contact us here for a consultation!
« RETURN TO ALL NEWS